Thursday 20 December 2012

New Layout

Hi again!It's been a while since I have posted, apologies!
I've been attempting a rather large pile of university work accompanied by starting my Christmas shopping. It's been a hectic month.


Don't worry though, I have not forgotten about my blog!
This post is just to tell you about my new layout. I will no longer be posting three times a week but just the once. This is due to my last year at university being demanding and getting on into the year I cannot keep up with the sheer amount of reading I need to do in order to have so many posts a week.

I will also be changing the way I review novels. I will be using a synopsis from another source, which will pretty much tell you all you need to know about the book! But this allows me more time to tell you about my actual thoughts on the novel!
Let me know what you think about the improvements and Merry Christmas!
Kate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment